rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, October 13, 2011

YAYY FALL!

The weather dropped today! YAYY!!! By no means am I saying I like winter, in fact I dislike it more than words lol. However I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall! Now it feels like it! SO excited! I realized sitting on the couch yesterday next to the hubby, that my birthday is coming up next month...So I think I may throw myself a birthday party. Anyway's moving on, I did a look to show the drop in weather. I love the look, to me it's minimal and with the earrings and skulls you can think about Halloween (my favorite holiday) and still be cute and comfy.


keeping it simple





Did anyone catch Beyonce's new video that came out his month? I like it a lot! I watched it a few times when they first posted it! Everyone should take a look. I love the color of her hair, I was wondering how much longer she was going to stay blonde. It doesn't look bad, I was thinking it was time for a change personally.



I'm of course watching this video over and over again as we speak. I really need to go out and buy the album. I hope everyone is having a good week!!! Talk to you soon ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment