rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring!

It was sooo rainy today...and I LOVED it! I love this time of year, this and fall. I did an outfit today today...I believe my first of the year..........:paper bag blowing in the wind:....my bad....so moving on.


TopShop cotton tank
$36 - topshop.com


Costume national
$1,300 - costumenational.com

Mek Denim slim jeans
$70 - metroparkusa.com

FOSSIL vintage bag
$109 - nordstrom.com

River Island flower jewelry
5.99 GBP - riverisland.com

Dominic Jones rose gold jewelry
455 GBP - net-a-porter.com

Printed umbrella
$34 - modcloth.com



Office BROGUE BABY TAN LEATHER
68 GBP - office.co.uk


lots of yummy above...let me know you think of the outfit. and what you would like to see posted on the blog in the near future here. Thanks a bunch for continue to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment