rss
email
twitter
facebook

Saturday, December 18, 2010

workin' it out!

Hey all! The holidays are coming and coming quick. It's freezing outside and I hope all of you are bundling up nice, tight, and stylish. I'm finally back in the studio after being tied up for a couple weeks. Now I'm able to catch up on some much needed paper work for the weekend and visit some friends I've been neglecting. I won't be able to get to everyone, but I'm going to try my hardest. So in this post I did a quick look. Comfortable with cute boots and a heavier coat so people are freezing. In February/March I'm going to be having a sample sale in the studio with yummy beverages and food. I'll keep you posted as the events and stuff are planned and when they are set in stone on the date. But it's happening! I also have had new business cards done by Bread Winner Beats & Graphics I posted a pic of that below too.

New Business Card:


Front

Back (requested by me)




 Back to work lol!



I'll be back before Christmas! Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment