rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, December 12, 2010

this busy time of year

This has been such a busy time of year. I've been working my butt off and I'm utterly exhausted, but I'm happy I finally am pursuing something I love more that I have ever thought I could. It's still kinda unbelievable. I can't wait til the holidays are over, only because I'll have more time to spend in the studio like I would like. It was pretty awesome though, I found a contractor only an hour away. It makes it much easier for me now that I don't have to go so far to find someone to produce in bulk, and they are a Michigan business. Which makes me ecstatic because I really want to support the local economy as well. The only thing I will end up going out of state for right now is fabric, and that is Chicago. I will be making that trip in January. So thanks for hanging in there. Soon I will have more pictures posted of the studio so you can see what I've been up too. I do post more on twitter now so if you're not following me you should definitely look into it ^_^. Well I have a little more work to do before I go to bed. Later Loves! Btw I am offering free shipping and wrapping on things in the etsy shop as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment