rss
email
twitter
facebook

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Winna is!!!

The winner of the contest was Si out in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She was the
only one who actually entered. I'm happy someone did, I would have
been a sad panda lol. So Si did post on her facebook when she got the
goodies and loved them. She requested that I send more hi-chew candy
in the next contest we throw and wins lol. She loves the shirt as do
numerous others who have been buying them. Thank you all for your
support it the brand. I will be looking for your continued support in
the future as some of the changes I have been trying to make come to a
head. Alright I'm off I have some outfits to post in the next blog
along with a trend forecast and what you can look forward to masa
yumes fall 2011 looking like. Bwah ha ha. Happy Halloweeeeennnnn!!!

1 comment:

Si said...

Hey
Yes loved the goodies very tasty. Hmm i see in the picture theres a box of Pepero almond stix....i didnt see those in the box! YOU ATE THEM! HA!

Post a Comment