rss
email
twitter
facebook

Saturday, October 30, 2010


The top 2 are my husband's pumpkins and the bottom one is mine. I'm big on tradition Halloween is my favorite holiday. My husband didn't use to be real big on the pumpkin carving, then I've noticed the last couple of years, he's really diggin it. Last year (in my archives) he did some really eillabrate(sorry about my spelling) pumpkins. This year he's gone amuc! He's doing four and is looking for a perfect green light for his michigan state inspired pumpkins. I love how excited he gets about it, and I can tell he's trying to stay calm lol. So I did an headless horseman and made 4 batches of my beloved pumpkin seeds. This year I did the regular ones I do, and a spicy batch. Both oh so yummy. The hubby is working on one of his msu pumpkins as I type. I will post the winner of the contest in the next entry. Sorry I didn't put it up sooner. Only one person won and they know who they are lol. I've been very m.i.a due to trying to get this studio worked out. Hopefully I'll have news for you guys on Tuesday evening. Let me tell you it's driving me nuts lol. So I hope everyone has a safe and great Halloween! Talk to you soon, doves.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Si said...

i have no idea how u got so good at carving pumpkins

Post a Comment