rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, September 13, 2010

work and play

Today is gorgeous outside. This will always be my favorite time of the year. Fall is just awesome on all fronts. So today is more of a work day with lounge wear. I do have some a few errands to run and I will get on that when I'm done watching Popeye the Sailor Man lol. While out shopping with my mom and grandmother the other day we came across a bin of $5 movies at walmart. In there I found lots of old movies that I probably won't find anywhere else and some old time cartoons that I will always have a special place for. So I will be inside most of the day working with Masa Yume, trying to bring out that surprise that will most likely happen early next month, and doing a wix website til I can link my domain to it. I have painted my nails, worked on the fall 2011 line, and now to make some tea on the quick break I'm taking away from the computer.


What does everyone have in store for this week? I hope you get a lot of the things you want to do, done. Alrighty back to work. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment