rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

a touch of color

It's fall and it is great! The smell of the crisp air, the feel of the breeze, and the tea in my belly :D! I love this time of year! You are going to start seeing lots of coats that are going to keep the wind whipping at your arms and legs to a minimum and hopefully with a bit of personality. I did a fall outfit with a coat below, the coat is brown, but to add some personality I added color to help the outfit to be more fun. I'm all a twitter, can't wait to go to the fabric store and pick out some cool fabric and lining for my own fall jacket! I will post the swatch pictures as soon as I figure out what I'm doing. I was thinking of doing a two pattern jacket, with a princess cut and asymmetrical lines....hmmmm....there's a thought. Oh well, on to the look!




Well I'm off back to work on the surprise that Masa Yume is bringing...them some anime for break...then more work :D. Later! :D

2 comments:

Karen said...

What a pretty outfit! I love the pops of fuschia color you added. hmm only thing is I would probably go with skinny jeans, flatters my petite-ness a little more :D

Masa Yume said...

I agree, skinny jeans would be a great option for the outfit, showing off the shoes as well as a petite figure :D.

Post a Comment