rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rainy Rainy Rainy Day!

So if you are were in the mid- Michigan area today you would have been drenched in loads and loads of rain. I had to work at my new job today and every time it would start to pour it sounded like the roof was going to cave in. All I could think of was going outside and wearing a great pair of boots and accessories. I love rain so I wasn't upset about it either. I would more so love to have picked up and gone to a coffee shop and enjoyed yummy warm tea while catching up on the crazy monster size of entries I've missed. I refuse to delete the blogs that I follow since I haven't been able to get on in a while. SO I will catch up on them since I love them so. A few of the people who follow this one I follow theirs. :D . In inspiration of the rain and fall (the best part of the year) I did an outfit. YES! They are back...by popular demand...mainly me ;).


I even put in an umbrella. When I was looking threw all of the umbrellas this site offered I saw inspirations for outfits to come and pieces for upcoming lines :D. As I have grown so has my line and I'm very proud of that. The lines before I wouldn't change at all even if they are outdated (such is fashion) since they have helped me to continue to hone my fashion into what it is becoming (which is simply put...amazing!). I hope you continue to stay with me as a show you what I'm working with :D. (drift back to the song lol). Anyways I hope everyone is enjoying their week! Yeah for hump day! I have a wedding rehearsal and wedding to be in this weekend for one of my good friends. SO happy for her! Have a great rest of the week.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi there, that's a very cute outfit that you put together for rainy weather-- love the boots and clear umbrella. I know this is late but congratulations on your marriage! (noticed your previous post) Btw do you happen to have your own clothing line? :)

Masa Yume said...

Hi Karen!

Thank you! It's been almost two weeks :D and I love the boots and umbrella too. I can't wait until the weather is perfect for boots most of the time. And to answer your question, yes, I own Masa Yume. I am still having funding issues, but I believe it will happen for the brand and I. It's grown as I have grown, and I designed a fall line that's absolutely amazing. However due to the funding issues it'll be put out eventually :) I have faith and drive, sorry that was a bit of an over share :)

Post a Comment