rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello! I have been trying to blog all weekend with a new look attached, but it was just not working, along with the browser not letting me bring up blogspot. SO finally I am able to do both. Upload a new look and a quick word. It was so much hotter than I would have liked it to be today, it was crazy hot. It was pretty outside however. I got up early to meet with the lady who photographed my wedding. Love her! She took over 600 pictures and everyone of them amazing, I'm so happy with them. Next I plan to make a cool album with them, but she has expressed in interest in doing it for me, so that might be what happens :). She was super cool and easy to work with, and all around I'm happy with the results. So in doing amazing, I've asked her to take pictures of the surprise I have coming when it's finished. I'm so excited! So here's my look from today.





At church this weekend I was delighted to find out that a friend of mine starting a beauty store in China. It's like Clinque (or any makeup line of your choosing) but in a stand alone store. I'm soooo proud of her. She's incredibly bright and nice, I'm happy for her. Today went by pretty fast for a Monday...Tuesday...I mean. I don't know why I thought it was Monday hahaha! How's everyone else's week look! Lots of stuff to do? Alright, I've procrastinated long enough, I should get back to work. Don't forget to follow on my facebook and twitter. I will be doing a contest soon, and I don't want you to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment