rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, May 17, 2010

FGI

Eileen and myself have been busy working on new things to bring you. I know Eileen may have something up her sleeve, but it is a secret...from me too :D. Eileen and myself went to an FGI (Fashion Group International) Creative Connection. I saw a few faces that I haven't seen since before winter and a few new faces as well. All in all it was a great time, and I met great people. 

Me and one of the new faces...


It's been eventful the wonderful things coming this way. But there is still a lot to do. I even have a big announcement that I will tell you all about after it's official. What I can say is I'm sooo excited.


Eileen and Myself


We were at the Art Loft in Birmingham and it was wonderous. We found a few things we would have loved to go home with. I can't wait till the next one. I had a great time and went to Coney Island afterwards. It was yummy...besides being called a dude by the waitress while I was in the restroom lol. Alas I'm back off to work on the fantastical surprises in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment