rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, March 7, 2010

A "Hello" From the Intern!


Hey y'all, it's Eileen: the Masa Yume intern. I'll be popping my head into the blog every so often and keeping you updated with what's going on with the world of Masa Yume, the world of me, and the world of fashion! Which really can't be too bad, can it?

That's me, by the way, to the left. I am a college student at Michigan State University (Go Green!). I am a first year, with way, way too many majors. They include International Relations, as well as Comparative Cultures and Politics. Not to mention a German minor and a Western European Specialization (of course, I just DID mention them)! Kind of strange that I'm not doing anything fashion related, but that's the way it goes!

Candice and I met in Macy's fortuitously one day in...June? I don't really remember..it seems so long ago! (Psst, that's the month I put on my resume, Candice...am I right??) Something that had hit the good ol' blogosphere just then was these awesome harness belts by Norwegian Wood, but of course, I am poor, so I went to Jo-ann's and bought myself 7 dollars worth of elastic and shiny harnessy bits and made one for myself! Huzzah for DIY! Long story (somewhat) short, Candice and I struck up a conversation and I became The Intern, learning about sewing, fashion design, and anything else that came along (such as: how to write a business plan and how Mary Kay is ALWAYS A TRAP).

So that is the story of the intern, finally posting on the blog during Spring Break (Hah! I have so much work to do, it is NOT BREAK AT ALL).

I'll be back later with a post on fashion inspiration and Masa Yume!

No comments:

Post a Comment