rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, February 5, 2010

never-ending winter...

So the fuzzy little creature that pokes his little head out once a year decided that yes, winter is around for six more weeks...FAIL! ugh...now it's not like it's been the most horrible winter, however I'm so over the freezing cold. Plus since Michigan isn't getting really any sun you just feel lethargic all day long. You wake up sleepy. So something to make me feel like the sun will come out tomorrow...yeah I know. What do you think happens when you don't see the sun consistently for six months, you start making horrible movie puns. side-note: I hated that movie. So moving on. it's pretty affordable for the most part and casual with a couple of fun pieces of jewelry.





how has your winter been so far? Sorry for the lack of updates. With the whole inventory and then being sick thing I've been away. But I'm trying to get in the swing of things and will hopefully be back with some exciting news of something that I'm working on. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment