rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays everybody!

Sorry I know it's been a long time since I've posted. With working retail during holiday season I've been running around like an elf...yeah elf...sounds good. So I took a little break and still have a bunch of things I want to start in on. The fall line has a few more pieces that need to be sketched out, but it's just about done. As I do each line it gets better and better. I feel like a proud mama with all the stretch marks from the birth of a fabulous line. So next year defintely stay tuned. Thank you all for following my blog, I am very thankful to have fantasitical readers like you! So without further ado here is the holiday look for whatever festivites you have going on.




Peace and love during this holiday and year round!

No comments:

Post a Comment