rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, August 28, 2009

Fall/Winter 2009

This is part one of the photos from the shoot that Sara and I did before I had surgery. After the doctor gives me the okay to be more mobil, I will be taking pics of the rest of the outfits. For now I will post them on my blog and etsy and will begin taking orders for them shortly. If you want any of the garments let me know via email at mymasayume@gmail.com. Feed back is welcome as well, I'd love to hear what you think. Oh and there are more socks and other accessories to come.^_^ hehehe



































Sorry for the pic heavy post ^_^ teehehe

4 comments:

Hanh, Life-in-Travel said...

cool, I love the first look.
the crop-blue jackets.

socks are cute!!!


Hanh,

Masa Yume said...

thanks!

*~kAy~* said...

love the socks! <3 the bows are so cute! <3

thanks for dropping by my blog! :)
which color lenses were you planning to get? :) they are always so fun :)

Masa Yume said...

thanks! i kinda want gray if they have them lol. not sure I have darker features sooo maybe....i donno lol i'll take ideas though ;D

Post a Comment