rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

out for a bit...

well for those who do not know, I had surgery on Friday. Apparently it's unusual to grow an extra bone or two in your big toe lol. Yeah freaky. So I'm currently just not feeling well all together thanks to the medication they have me on. So When I "work" I start to just feel like crap...But! I wanted to do a quick look because I'm going to be layin low for the next couple of days. I will also be getting some new makeup since I'm SO in the mood. When I get the goods I'll show you what I got. Until then my look below:



I did this one since I'm getting to use the sexiest pair of crutches! It's comfy for when you can't carry a purse on your arm, because is keeps falling into the crutches as well as wide leg bottoms since you are wearing a huge boot. It's comfy and a neutral makeup look.ENJOY! I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

*~kAy~* said...

hope you get well soon! :( sorry to hear about that :(
please take care!

Masa Yume said...

thanks Kay! I'm healing really well thanks for the well wish! ^_^

Post a Comment