rss
email
twitter
facebook

Saturday, July 11, 2009

yo!

I'm sorry I've been MIA for so long. I've been trying to figure out the whole "fun" fabric situation. Ugh it's been glorious may I say. So now with that figured out its on bitches! I got my shipment of socks in so look forward to some oh so sexy socks to come. Yes that IS what I said. Also, Masa Yume has finally gotten a reliable intern. Her name is Eileen! I met her at Macy's and her D.I.Y. vest caught my eye.

After talking and perhaps being creepy for five minutes, I gave her my card. She will be with me as I take this leap into 121 yards of fabric. Yes folks that's a lot and that's not even all of it. hehehehe...when I see fabric I get breathless, stutter, drool, and my brain stops making complete thoughts or sentences. There is so many things going on I just can't help myself. OH! and the Exclusive Fashion Show is now on August 8th. It will be Masa Yume and La Vie Fashions showing their fall/winter fashion. We'll I have to get back to the lovely pieces so talk to ya'll soon!

2 comments:

Eileen said...

You weren't that creepy, promise!

Harmony Jackson said...

can't wait!!!

Post a Comment