rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, July 13, 2009

bored out my tree...

AHHHH! I've been working on pieces from the line and now I'm out of stuff to do until my fabric gets here. I'm a very bored person right now. Which I guess is a good thing if you think about it. Seeing that when the fabric does get here I'm going to be working constantly. I'll be sewing, working, working, sewing, and nap...hehehe. Which is fine. I love what I do. I just got a new part time job so hence why I had to say working twice. I'm usually a girl with a lot on my plate sooo nothing new really. I will be pretty much unreachable unless you call me, and don't mind the noise that a sewing machine will make :). So today I did a look. Sorry I've been slacking on that.



This is just a nice fun look. I love it because all the fun accessories that you can put with it. Since the shirt doesn't have any prints on it, but instead has a flouncy sleeve I can put more accessories with it. The great thing about this look is the cool owl necklace can also be changed out for any piece of DSK Jewelry. The best part right now is that DSK Jewelry is having a giveaway. Stop by DSK Jewelry to learn more about your chances to win a piece of marvelous jewelry.

I wish I actually owned that outfit. I would so rock it out! Alright I have to get back to work to make sure that my fabric is on its way. I'll try to come back soon lol! Wish me luck and hope I don't sew my fingers...it's happened before (thank goodness it was a home machine and not the industrial one I have now...ouch). I have a fun day enjoy the weather and a pool!

5 comments:

Harmony Jackson said...

sounds busy!! lol

The Haute-Shopper said...

Love the accessories you chose for this look... that owl necklace is adorable! Great blog by the way - it's so refreshing to hear from the perspective of someone who's coming from a creative side of fashion :)

Masa Yume said...

Thank you very much! Feel free to follow the blog!By the way I checked out yours and I like yours too.

tokyostargirl said...

I hope someday I can get good at sewing - I have so many ideas, but don't know how to sew too well yet. hahaha

Masa Yume said...

sometimes know how to sew bites me in the butt lol but its still a great skill to learn ^_^ hehehe

Post a Comment