rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WOOOO! One Lovely Blog Award!

Well I just pretty much got home from a loooongggg and eventful day. I spent the day in Royal Oak for the most part. Had lunch with my friend Soojin (by the way I loved her outfit!), and went to Michigan's Next Top Model to look at it as a venue for the show coming on August 1st. I will tell more about that later and my fun time in Royal Oak. SO point being I come home look at my blog and get all giddy 'cause now I have 3 followers. I'm pretty easy to make happy ask anyone! Show me something sparkly and I'm sooooo there. I checked my comments from today and found Arts Desire - Fused Glass Jewelry has chosen me to receive the One Lovely Blog Award! Imagine my squealing excitement as I found that someone left me a comment AND I actually received an award! Thanks Arts Desire - Fused Glass Jewelry!



Here are the rules:


1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.


2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


These are the great blogs I am passing the award on to:

1)DSK Jewelry
2)MADE Jewelry
3)My Weekend Style
4)extraskinny.com
5)Modish Fashion Anguish
6)Holly Ann-AeRee
7)Nini's Style
8)My Style Lounge
9)the adventures of yoshi
10)The Blissful Glutton
11)keiko lynn
12)dreamecho
13)tokyostargirl
14)Sanniet
15)Art Geek and Fashion Freak


WOOOOO...GOODNIGHT!

4 comments:

adventuresofyoshi said...

GREAT IDEA! i shall participate - thanks for the love!!

artsdesireglass said...

Yay! Thanks for spreading the love around!

tinklestar said...

thanks for the love! totally made my day =)

apoorva said...

Play the world’s largest puzzle n win an apple i-phone, digital cameras and iPods every week.

click on the link below n win a I phone

http://www.stay-sharp.in/staysharp/liptonLogin.aspx?um=1

Post a Comment