rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

trekking though the oak...

With all that is currently going on with Masa Yume, I'm trekking along like a starship trooper. (hehehehe I'm a closet geek...well was). Anywho There is a lot of new things coming along and in the works. I will be going to New York asap for a fabric trip. Also I will be in Royal Oak tomorrow looking at the venue for the fashion show at the end of July and having a long awaited lunch with a friend of mine. I'm so excited about this fall line and finally being able to have it produced. It's amazing and different from what people usually see from me. You'll just have to stay tuned to see what all the hub bub is about...soooo worth it. ^_^

So for the look of today I went with a casual and stylish look. I was running around a lot at work today, and found myself thinking "I wish I wouldn't have worn this t-shirt". But eh...so this is if you have a ton of things to do but want to look pretty nice doing so. On my days off I wear heels. They are not very functional to wear while I'm at work. So since my feet are not as use to them as they used to be, I pack a pair of flip flops in my purse for comfort =). Rock on tomorrow!

2 comments:

artsdesireglass said...

Hi! Just wanted you to know that I gave you the “Lovely Blog Award”
You can read about it here: http://artsdesireglass.blogspot.com/2009/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html

masayume said...

AHHHH! THAT'S AWESOME THANKS!

Post a Comment