rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, June 15, 2009

meh...

Well, I finally poked my head up from the sewing machine to find out that 5 hours had past....oops. I was all into the dress I was making for a friend of mine. Now I get to relax, watch some anime (or play sims haven't decided) then go to bed. It was a great weekend to have off and spend with family and work on just Masa Yume. Since I have a 40hour I work when I get home on my fashion line. So I'm constantly moving ^_^. Oh I forgot to mention I got a new doo. I love it! I will post pictures later. The fall line is coming along and I'm very excited. Look forward to a completely different style than the first line. It will still have color but it is out of the box and its FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC! Stay tuned there are a lot of things coming. I think I'll watch anime. NIGHT!

2 comments:

DSK said...

OMG you got the new Sims 3 too!? It's like everyone but me..lol I saw it on sale at Target today for $44.99 instead of the $49.99...I was so tempted, but I heard it takes away from your normal daily life. haha

Steph/DSK

masayume said...

No I'm still playing Sims 2 Deluxe with the College add on. I hope to get it pretty soon though! My sister saw the previews on E3 for it and said it was a must have...you can have a life and play the sims too, just not possible...

Post a Comment