rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

its way to hot...

ugh. So no one will be surprised to hear that I HATE summer! It's way to hot for me. I'm a spring and fall sort of girl. The seasons to were it's not to hot or too cold. It's not at all attractive when you're trying to put your pants on and it so hot and sticky that you can't really pull of your pants without a fight...just saying. So that aside I am planning to go New York here soon. I hope that I actually can get it together so that I can go get my fall fabric. It may be a little late season wise, but trust me the new line...wellllll worth the wait. I also want to look into possibly getting a studio. I love the whole wake up and it's there sort of thing, but I would love it even more if it wasn't. I'm not opposed to sleeping on a futon on those nights that I'm to tired to drive home. So it's up in the air and well see. Plus with the show coming up and things starting to move forward (Lord and paper will ;D) I can't have potential clients traipsing threw my apartment. I wouldn't want to put them threw that :D. It's not messy, but it's uncomfortable when it's someone elses home and you've never been before. So you never know if there is a masked murderer in the closet waiting to treat you like you just had sex at summer camp.(Horror film "JASON" reference and long winded) SO onto the look.



I'm not a summer gal clearly, but for those who wear shorts in this horrific weather, here is a way to still look oh so foxy with not a lot on. The makeup is just real simple. The lipgloss from Prescriptives has glitter in it and it smells ohhhh so nice. Then of course the MAC blot powder. It comes in loose and pressed. I love it. I get sweaty and it eats it like candy woot! I really don't like looking sweaty even if I am. I actually put it on atop the MAC mineral press powder and although my friend at MAC, Alisha said you can't really tell the diff. I could. I applied the mineral with look fantastic with the sponge then brushed on the blot powder. Try it yourself and tell me if you notice the difference. Well I have an early day. Enjoy your day tomorrow so I can vicariously live through you! ^_^

3 comments:

Mrs.Zeus said...

Ohh me too! Im not a summer girl. Living in the Philippines filled my summer-tropical weather already and I miss miss miss SEATTLE and of course the RAIN!

www.mrszeus.blogspot.com

La Femme Chic said...

I hate summer too! I cannot stand being hot and sweaty. >:(

Masa Yume said...

yeah sooo not a fan...

Post a Comment