rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

start to a perfect day...

so today at 5:30 in the morning I started the day out in a weird like back pain. I'm fine right now, nothing a good pain reliever couldn't fix. But the sad part is that I have been put on rest by my mother and boyfriend. Dangit! I really could be sewing right now in a euphoric trance, but I don't have a chair with proper back support =D. SO anyways I was still somewhat eventful today. I set up my new shop on Etsy. I had signed up and everything for it earlier this month, but haven't really taken the final step of posting anything. So now I have and you should visit Masa Yume. It's not the whole spring line, but it's a good start. So take a look. It's the shop I'll be rockin with. I will probably post tomorrow sooo I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment