rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, May 24, 2009

love is in the air

This weekend the bliss of love was in the air. My cousin Tatiana got married to her new husband Donny. Of course I took many pictures because I was cuter than normal as well. I say this because I normally don't wear accessories, due to the lovely allergic reaction I have to things not real. I can't wear fake gold, silver, or stainless steel. Anyways, while getting ready for the wedding, I realized that my neck was just bland, and open canvas. So I asked my mom to borrow one of her pieces while she was running out the door with the wedding potatoes (best dish in the world). After I heard "take what you want" I went with it. I found this beautiful gold necklace and didn't care if I would break out from it(which I haven't)see pics below.



No comments:

Post a Comment