rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, March 23, 2009

the hub bub...

So I finally broke down and started a twitter account. To see me all a twitter it's twitter.com/masa_yume Anywhosen. I have been working on my fall/winter patterns and measuring my models. I have so much to do. I have been rather slacking on my day off today, but tonight will be an all nighter and a lovely 8 hr shift at work. I've been looking working hard and the line is going to be oh so fabulous! Also there are talks of doing a fashion show with another designer to show of the fall/winter items. I will let you guys know when everything is set in stone. I have also been looking for sponsorship which is such a tedious task. With the economy like is everyone's looking for the money. Oh well back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment