rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Crap Movies

So my sister Ashley, her girlfriend Nickie, and myself are all having a seemingly fun night in. I should spend more time with her and so I am. Anywhosen (yeah that's a word...today). I put in a movie hoping it was going to be scary."the haunting of molly hartley". worst crap ever. It wasn't a scary movie and the ending (along with the rest of it) sucked as much as dirty street grate if not just a touch more...ugh! In the words of my sister "boo to that" lol. I agree. So now she is making Perogi's and playing guitar hero. Of which there are pics of frustration HA!She was playing "No One Knows" and it well...kicked her in the face. LOL! loved it! We are having a pretty decent time as well.



When the flash went off she biffed it pretty nicely and she wasn't too happy about it. But I laughed :D... Anyways With the days off I've had lately that I needed oh so desperately its helped me put in to even BIGGER prospective what I want. I just have to figure out how I can do it and have the nads needed as well. :D but more of that later. Mmmm the smell of food...yeah I'm all about it LATER!


1 comment:

Aimee Elisabeth B. said...

I'm totally stealing, "Anywhosen."

I thought you should know. ;D

-Aimee

Post a Comment