rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, March 2, 2009

anticipation...anticipa a ation...


Yeah. That song just saunterd itself right in to my head and out just as quickly. LOL. Well as we all know the shoot is done and went better than expected. Which isn't true, because I know I'm naturally awesome...yeah...jussttt kiddin. Anyways Check out my myspace and my store. They will start appearing there first. And then of course I will put one into each blog. The women where amazing and did great work. For the fall/winter '09 line the models will be the same, but with the added bonus of a friend of mine that looks great and can also model like a big girl...I have soo many hot friends lol. So dont forget to check it out. www.myspace.com/masa_yume and www.masa-yume.com/shop

No comments:

Post a Comment