rss
email
twitter
facebook

Saturday, February 21, 2009

An Update

Wow! Yesterday was friggin busy at well....busy. I did my eye appointment. They dilated my eyes so I was not especially visual. I got the film and such and then the camera acted like my enemy for a few pics....ugh...but i brought a back up and that helped. I am going to develop the pics tomorrow hopefully weather and work permitting. Then I need to Photo Shop like a ninja. The models were all types of awesome yesterday. Holly Schalk, Hailey Packer, and Allison Howe. AMAZING! The makeup and hair was done by friggin sweet woman named Shorty! I am very happy that I had such an all star team. I have such a busy week coming up. But I'm all about updating folks...Oh and I just finished watching Olivia Munn on Talk Show. That chick is so friggin wacky and I LOVE IT! I would love to meet her someday...more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment