rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, February 2, 2009

Full Steam Ahead...

The plan for the end of this month is to be in New York. I am going to meet with a Wholesaler for fabric...I guess duh huh? LOL... Well I am very excited about this and its a great step in the right direction for Masa Yume. I am going to be able to get a better quality and be able to provide a far better price to my customers. Which in itself makes me all excited and giddy. Yes GIDDY! This is going to be my first trip to New York and I hope very fun. I am trying to get my grandmother to go with me. Yes I said my granny, trust me if you met her you would want her to go with you to. She's actually one of the granny's your not ashamed to have in public with you and is so friggin cool. So naturally she has to come along for her umpteenth trip to New York. You may ask why haven't I just gone with her before just to see the city. Well dear Watson I am afraid of heights, flying, and falling. But dammit I am going! The f/w line is going great I have a few more pieces I would like to include before I call done and ready for production. I feel that I am running a bit behind, but I'm not at all worried about it. I plan to go into production of the fall line by March and it should be out by May at latest...

No comments:

Post a Comment