rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

eventful...


So today was busier than I would have personally liked. I worked all day today and by the time I got home I passed out on the couch :D it was necessary. So the photo shoot on Friday is still a little in the works. I have this great hair and makeup artist named Shorty. Links and contact info will be available in a following blog. I also so far have two lovely models that I met during the course of "fashion week". Holly and Allison. If you are looking to model and want to join the shoot just let me know.send an email to mymasayume@gmail.com. I did pick up my logo after dropping off a few things before work. My sister did a pretty good job. It's clean, simple, with a splash of funk on it. Look for zazzle.com pieces to come this week. They would have been up tonight buuutttt the "smart" moments that I have occasionally I deleted it off my flash. ughhhh! So I am hoping to pick it up tomorrow again after work. hehehe. I'll never hear the end of it, she'll nag me about it forever lol. During work today I hurt my fingers and ankle, I hope that they will feel better soon...Other than that I know my friend Aimee Elisabeth is working on her album and I've gotten to hear (by the best flook ever) a bit and it's soooooooo bad ass! So look out for that coming up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment