rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome to Masa Yume



So it took forever but I finally added a blog to go along with my website. I want to be able to tell everyone whats going on with the Masa Yume label. So a little about Masa Yume and its designer (me)hehehe. Masa Yume means dream come true in Japanese. I've been sewing since I was a little girl and designing not much later than that. I started Masa Yume officially last year after working some years on everything. I did detroit fashion week this last fall and am currently working on my fall/winter '09 line. My designs and myself are very fun, colorful, funky, and different. I believe there has to be a certain amount of confidence to wear the pieces from my line. Above is a garment from Spring/Summer '09. Dont be afraid to stop by http://www.masa-yume.com/ as well. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment