rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, January 30, 2009

Newness!

Well a few things have been going on with everything lately. I am still working on the new looks for fall/winter and it's going to be great. I feel that this line is even better than my last. Which is how you should feel and how a designer should progress. The new being better than the last lol. Well anyways the looks for the fall/winter are amazing with extra love on AMAZING. I'm doing something a little different and out of my safe zone and I love it. I that everyone will enjoy them just as much as I do. Also the Spring/Summer 09 line is available. So by all means take a look. Bright colors are in for spring and I have some great jackets available among other things. Take a look tell me what you think, I'd love to hear the feedback. Also please bare with me, its been a task finding a good photographer in my current price range. But I was able to so the rest of the Spring/Summer line will be posted pretty soon here. Sorry about the delay, things happen , you learn, and move on. lol. SO this photographer I hope will do an amazing job and we'll get the shots all done at once, none of this second day shooting business lol. I'll let everyone know when the rest of the line goes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment